1) Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
2) All fees for our services are non refundable.
3) Busy Business will only start building the website once they received a 50% deposit. Once the deposit has been received the client agrees to supply all of the content and pictures on the date agreed of commencing work.
Failure to provide content and pictures within 7 days of starting the project will result in being held back in the queue.
4) Once we have received all the information required the delivery time for your initial draft of your website will be expected within 14 – 21 working days.
5) All deposits are non refundable and if the client wishes to stop the build of the site at any point they must do so in writing and will not be provided with any log in details or rights unless the balance is paid in full and may incur extra charges depending on time spent.
6) Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance within 10 working days. There are no exceptions to this, i.e If the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
7) Busy Business will allow up to three sets of amendments to the website and will not exceed a maximum of 3 hours of alterations on the website. All alterations are to be requested in writing either by email or postal mail by the Client. After the allocated time for alterations is used up, either in design or coding, the Developer reserves the right to advise the Client of such and send a separate quotation to the Client and to request payment for any further alterations.
8) The Developer reserves the right to request payment be received for further alterations before continuing work. Upon completion of agreed design, the Client is asked to confirm in writing by email or postal mail that the design and the screen size is signed off as complete and agree that any further design alterations are chargeable.
9) The client agrees that upon receiving examples of existing websites and or a theme chosen by the client. The design will be carried out to match a similar effect to that design and if the client appears to be dissatisfied with the website presented them after these examples have been approved. Busy Business reserves the right to ask for the balance in full if the edits have been exceeded and the client must provided a visual graphic stating exactly what they would like if work will re commence.
10) The client authorises Busy Business the use of all Client logos, trademarks, web site images, etc., for use in creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by Busy Business for search engine positioning and optimization.
11) The client agrees not to make any changes to the website or build any back links before written confirmation.
12) The client approves any requested onsite SEO changes to the website.
13) Busy Business is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
14) The Client agrees not to cancel any standing order Authority unless and until it has paid to Busy Business in full all amounts due and payable to Busy Business under the Contract.
15) Busy Business will not be responsible for Google sandbox or any unpredictable drooping in the search listings, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign Busy Business will offer there services for a one month period to help rectify the situation.
16) The client agrees to adhere to the notice period per the contract time agreed and failure to give written notice may result in work being clawed back for time and expenses. all fees for our services are non refundable and must be paid in accordance to our payment schedule.
17) Implementation of our onsite report is completed by Busy Businesses, but at our discretion we may decline to do (e.g. If the clients site is custom coded, is too large, would affect the sites integrity or at the clients wishes).
18) All links will be guaranteed for a minimum of one year, at this point there will be an option for renewal where further charges may incur dependent on circumstances
19) Busy Business will supply content for the sole purpose of helping your sites rankings. We do not offer rewrites on our content. In the event the content has been amended by the client and comes back less than the total word count or grammatically incorrect then we will either send this back to the client to be amended or charge an additional fee to correct.
20) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in force for the time being in The City of Brighton and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that City.